We acknowledge the support of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in this research project. We also wish to thank Merle Erickson (editor) and an anonymous reviewer for suggestions on how to improve the paper as well as numerous colleagues who provided us with feedback on the survey instrument used to collect data. The paper has benefited from comments of workshop participants at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Michigan Harvey Kapnick Accounting Conference, Duke-UNC Accounting Fall Camp, the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto, the 2008 AAA MAS meeting, and the 2008 AAA annual meeting.
CFO Fiduciary Responsibilities and Annual Bonus Incentives
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2009
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1061–1093, September 2009
How to Cite
INDJEJIKIAN, R. and MATĚJKA, M. (2009), CFO Fiduciary Responsibilities and Annual Bonus Incentives. Journal of Accounting Research, 47: 1061–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2009.00343.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Received 24 July 2008; accepted 29 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!