We thank Paul Rosenbaum for insightful methodological discussions and Bo Lu for making available his nonbipartite matching algorithm. We also thank Doug Skinner (editor), an anonymous referee, John Core, Ian Gow, Wayne Guay, Christopher Ittner, Daniel Taylor, Andrew Yim, and workshop participants at Penn State University and Tilburg University for helpful feedback. Jagolinzer acknowledges financial support from the James and Doris McNamara Faculty Fellowship and the John A. and Cynthia Fry Gunn Faculty Scholarship.
Chief Executive Officer Equity Incentives and Accounting Irregularities
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2009
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 225–271, May 2010
How to Cite
ARMSTRONG, C. S., JAGOLINZER, A. D. and LARCKER, D. F. (2010), Chief Executive Officer Equity Incentives and Accounting Irregularities. Journal of Accounting Research, 48: 225–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2009.00361.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Received 12 May 2008; accepted 8 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!