I appreciate helpful comments from John Core, and acknowledge the support of The Wharton School.
Discussion of Elections and Discretionary Accruals: Evidence from 2004
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2010
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 477–487, May 2010
How to Cite
GUAY, W. (2010), Discussion of Elections and Discretionary Accruals: Evidence from 2004. Journal of Accounting Research, 48: 477–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2010.00374.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!