We thank Robert E. Moritz (Chairman and Senior Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP) for stimulating our interest in this topic. We also thank A. Rashad Abdel-Khalik, Susan Krische, Marion E. McHugh III, Bill Messier, Mark Peecher, Paul Polinski, Rachel Schwartz, Theodore Sougiannis, I-Ling Wang, William F. Wright, Steve Wu, and seminar participants at the University of Illinois for helpful comments.
The Regulation of Public Company Auditing: Evidence from the Transition to AS5
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2010
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 795–814, September 2010
How to Cite
DOOGAR, R., SIVADASAN, P. and SOLOMON, I. (2010), The Regulation of Public Company Auditing: Evidence from the Transition to AS5. Journal of Accounting Research, 48: 795–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2010.00380.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Received 9 March 2009; accepted 14 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!