We thank Kenny Kwong from California's Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development for access to the data and Ann McGrath at University Medical Center in Tucson for helpful discussions. We benefited from helpful comments by Douglas Skinner (the editor), as well as workshop participants at Georgia State University, Notre Dame University, Rice University, University of Mannheim, and Yale University. We are particularly grateful to an anonymous reviewer for helping us vastly improve this paper. All remaining errors are our own.
The Influence of Institutional Constraints on Outsourcing
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2010
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 767–794, September 2010
How to Cite
BALAKRISHNAN, R., ELDENBURG, L., KRISHNAN, R. and SODERSTROM, N. (2010), The Influence of Institutional Constraints on Outsourcing. Journal of Accounting Research, 48: 767–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2010.00381.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
- Received 11 August 2008; accepted 26 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!