We received helpful comments from an anonymous referee, Jeff Abarbanell, Mark Bagnoli, Ray Ball, Ryan Ball, Sudipta Basu, Larry Brown, Brian Burnett, Christian Leuz, Jim Ohlson, Cathy Schrand, Phil Shane, Rene Stulz, Frank Zhang, Marc Zimmerman, and seminar participants at AAA Annual meetings, Arizona, Colorado, FARS midyear meetings, 2009 FEA Conference, Georgetown, HKUST, the 2010 JAR Conference, London Business School, Miami, Purdue, Nanyang Business School, Rutgers, and Yale.
Why Do EPS Forecast Error and Dispersion Not Vary with Scale? Implications for Analyst and Managerial Behavior
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2010
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 359–401, May 2011
How to Cite
CHEONG, F. S. and THOMAS, J. (2011), Why Do EPS Forecast Error and Dispersion Not Vary with Scale? Implications for Analyst and Managerial Behavior. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 359–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2010.00387.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2010 02:25AM EST
- Received 5 January 2009; accepted 10 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!