We are grateful to the Editor (Douglas Skinner), an anonymous reviewer, Ray Ball, Philip Berger, Jeffrey Burks, Craig Chapman, Gus De Franco, Peter Easton, Bob Holthausen, Christian Leuz, Ningzhong Li, Abbie Smith, Jayanthi Sunder, Florin Vasvari, Daniel Wilhelm, Wayne Guay (discussant) and participants at Utah Winter Accounting Conference, and seminar participants at McGill University, Northwestern University, the University of Chicago, the University of Notre Dame and the AAA 2010 Annual Meeting for valuable comments and helpful discussions.
The Impact of Financial Reporting Quality on Debt Contracting: Evidence from Internal Control Weakness Reports
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 97–136, March 2011
How to Cite
COSTELLO, A. M. and WITTENBERG-MOERMAN*, R. (2011), The Impact of Financial Reporting Quality on Debt Contracting: Evidence from Internal Control Weakness Reports. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 97–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2010.00388.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2010 02:25AM EST
- Received 17 August 2009; accepted 1 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!