Who Believes the Hype? An Experimental Examination of How Language Affects Investor Judgments
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 223–255, March 2011
How to Cite
HALES, J., KUANG, X. and VENKATARAMAN, S. (2011), Who Believes the Hype? An Experimental Examination of How Language Affects Investor Judgments. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 223–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2010.00394.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 03:42AM EST
- Received 12 April 2010; accepted 13 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!