We would like to thank the editor, Abbie Smith, the anonymous referee, Douglas Skinner, Terry Shevlin, Donal Byard, and workshop participants at Washington University in St. Louis, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Singapore Nanyang Technology University, and University of Texas at Dallas for their helpful comments.
Do Bank-Affiliated Analysts Benefit from Lending Relationships?
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 633–675, June 2011
How to Cite
CHEN, T. and MARTIN, X. (2011), Do Bank-Affiliated Analysts Benefit from Lending Relationships?. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 633–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00399.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2011 05:07AM EST
- Received 18 September 2009; accepted 29 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!