We appreciate the helpful comments of Merle Erickson (editor), an anonymous reviewer, and the seminar participants at Rice University, the National University of Singapore, the University of Texas at Dallas, and the 2010 China International Conference in Finance.
Insider Trading and Option Grant Timing in Response to Fire Sales (and Purchases) of Stocks by Mutual Funds
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 595–632, June 2011
How to Cite
ALI, A., WEI, K. D. and ZHOU, Y. (2011), Insider Trading and Option Grant Timing in Response to Fire Sales (and Purchases) of Stocks by Mutual Funds. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 595–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00406.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 06:12AM EST
- Received 24 November 2009; accepted 30 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!