We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments and suggestions made by Douglas Skinner (the editor), an anonymous referee, Jenny Tucker, Ling Zhou, and workshop participants at Pennsylvania State University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Tsinghua University, and the 2009 American Accounting Association Annual Conference.
Serial Correlation in Management Earnings Forecast Errors
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 677–720, June 2011
How to Cite
GONG, G., LI, L. Y. and WANG, J. J. (2011), Serial Correlation in Management Earnings Forecast Errors. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 677–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00407.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 06:14AM EST
- Received 7 January 2009; accepted 23 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!