We thank Philip Berger (the editor), an anonymous reviewer, and workshop participants at Boston University, Georgia State University, Harvard University, University of Wisconsin at Madison, the 2009 Government and Nonprofit Section Annual meeting, and the 2009 AAA Annual meeting for their comments.
Institutional Drivers of Reporting Decisions in Nonprofit Hospitals
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1001–1039, September 2011
How to Cite
KRISHNAN, R. and YETMAN, M. H. (2011), Institutional Drivers of Reporting Decisions in Nonprofit Hospitals. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 1001–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00413.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2011 07:22PM EST
- Received 19 March 2010; accepted 12 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!