What Drives Sell-Side Analyst Compensation at High-Status Investment Banks?
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 969–1000, September 2011
How to Cite
GROYSBERG, B., HEALY, P. M. and MABER, D. A. (2011), What Drives Sell-Side Analyst Compensation at High-Status Investment Banks?. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 969–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00417.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2011 06:39AM EST
- Received 23 July 2010; accepted 18 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!