We are grateful for comments from a very helpful anonymous referee, the editor, and workshop participants at the University of Wisconsin, the University of Waterloo, McMaster University, and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. We are grateful for financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Welker is grateful for financial support from the KPMG fellowship at Queen's University. Wang is grateful for financial support from Hong Kong Research Grants Council (Project No. DAG08/09.BM08).
Analyst Following and Forecast Accuracy After Mandated IFRS Adoptions
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1307–1357, December 2011
How to Cite
TAN, H., WANG, S. and WELKER, M. (2011), Analyst Following and Forecast Accuracy After Mandated IFRS Adoptions. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 1307–1357. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00422.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 11:51PM EST
- Received 27 October 2009; accepted 30 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!