We thank Pennie Bagley, Joe Brazel, Nandini Chandar, Anna Cianci, Victoria Glackin, Barb Grein, Erin Hamilton, Rick Hatfield, Travis Holt, Kathryn Kadous, Tom Kida, Ben Luippold, Dave Piercey, Linda Quick, Tammie Rech, Aaron Saiewitz, Steve Salterio, Maria Sanchez, John Schaubroeck, Jim Smith, Brian Stewart, Ken Trotman, George Tsakumis, Scott Vandervelde, Lei Wang, Arnie Wright, and workshop participants at Drexel University, North Carolina State University, Northern Illinois University, Texas Tech University, the University of Massachusetts Amherst, the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, the 2011 International Symposium on Audit Research, the 2010 AAA Annual Meeting, and the 2011 AAA Audit Mid-Year Meeting for their helpful comments.
Closing the Loop: Review Process Factors Affecting Audit Staff Follow-Through
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1275–1306, December 2011
How to Cite
LAMBERT, T. A. and AGOGLIA, C. P. (2011), Closing the Loop: Review Process Factors Affecting Audit Staff Follow-Through. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 1275–1306. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00423.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 11:22PM EST
- Received 16 December 2010; accepted 3 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!