We thank William Beaver, Maureen McNichols, Abbie Smith (editor), two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Stanford University for comments and suggestions. We also thank the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, The Rock Center for Corporate Governance, and the Corporate Governance Research Program at Stanford University for providing a portion of the data used in this paper. We thank John Johnson and Ravi Pillai for extensive programming help. Daniel Taylor gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Deloitte Foundation.
Corporate Governance and the Information Content of Insider Trades
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1249–1274, December 2011
How to Cite
JAGOLINZER, A. D., LARCKER, D. F. and TAYLOR, D. J. (2011), Corporate Governance and the Information Content of Insider Trades. Journal of Accounting Research, 49: 1249–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00424.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2011 07:19AM EST
- Received 6 February 2009; accepted 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!