Do Firms Adjust Their Timely Loss Recognition in Response to Changes in the Banking Industry?
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 159–196, March 2012
How to Cite
GORMLEY, T. A., KIM, B. H. and MARTIN, X. (2012), Do Firms Adjust Their Timely Loss Recognition in Response to Changes in the Banking Industry?. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 159–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00429.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 05:10AM EST
- Received 22 September 2010; accepted 22 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!