Self-Serving Attribution Bias, Overconfidence, and the Issuance of Management Forecasts
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2011
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 197–231, March 2012
How to Cite
LIBBY, R. and RENNEKAMP, K. (2012), Self-Serving Attribution Bias, Overconfidence, and the Issuance of Management Forecasts. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 197–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00430.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2011 05:06AM EST
- Received 3 December 2010; accepted 30 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!