The Political Determinants of the Cost of Equity: Evidence from Newly Privatized Firms
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 605–646, June 2012
How to Cite
BEN-NASR, H., BOUBAKRI, N. and COSSET, J.-C. (2012), The Political Determinants of the Cost of Equity: Evidence from Newly Privatized Firms. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 605–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00435.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 07:11AM EST
- Received 09 February 2009; accepted 21 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!