We gratefully acknowledge the guidance of Abbie Smith (the editor) and the referee. We thank Robert Libby for his comments. We also thank the workshop participants at Cornell University and the McMaster Accounting Conference participants, for their comments.
Mutual Fund Family Size and Mutual Fund Performance: The Role of Regulatory Changes
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 647–684, June 2012
How to Cite
BHOJRAJ, S., JUN CHO, Y. and YEHUDA, N. (2012), Mutual Fund Family Size and Mutual Fund Performance: The Role of Regulatory Changes. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 647–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2011.00436.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2011 01:47AM EST
- Received 24 July 2010; accepted 18 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!