Not All Related Party Transactions (RPTs) Are the Same: Ex Ante Versus Ex Post RPTs
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 845–882, June 2012
How to Cite
RYNGAERT, M. and THOMAS, S. (2012), Not All Related Party Transactions (RPTs) Are the Same: Ex Ante Versus Ex Post RPTs. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 845–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2012.00437.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2012 09:47PM EST
- Received 23 October 2008; accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!