We are grateful for valuable comments from Abbie Smith (Editor), Chris Armstrong, Ramji Balakrishnan, Linda Bamber, K. Ramesh, an anonymous reviewer, conference participants at the 2011 Journal of Accounting Research Conference, and workshop participants at the University of Wisconsin, Michigan State University, and the University of Georgia.
The Use of Management Control Mechanisms to Mitigate Moral Hazard in the Decision to Outsource
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 553–592, May 2012
How to Cite
SEDATOLE, K. L., VRETTOS, D. and WIDENER, S. K. (2012), The Use of Management Control Mechanisms to Mitigate Moral Hazard in the Decision to Outsource. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 553–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2012.00440.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 01:03PM EST
- Received 3 January 2011; accepted 10 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!