Discussion of Option Prices Leading Equity Prices: Do Option Traders Have an Information Advantage
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 433–442, May 2012
How to Cite
VAN BUSKIRK, A. (2012), Discussion of Option Prices Leading Equity Prices: Do Option Traders Have an Information Advantage. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 433–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2012.00445.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2012 11:51PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!