We thank Phil Berger, Kevin Chen, Peter Chen, Patricia Dechow, Steve Fortin, Darren Henderson, Charles Hsu, Kai Wai Hui, Pavlo Kalita, S.P. Kothari, Steven Matsunaga, Kirill Novoselov, Shiheng Wang, Michael Welker, Yong Yu, Guochang Zhang, an anonymous referee, and the workshop participants at the 2011 FARS mid-year meeting, 2011 CAAA annual conference, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and the 2011 HKUST Accounting Research Symposium for their useful comments. We thank Rencheng Wang for excellent research assistance.
Mandatory IFRS Adoption and the Contractual Usefulness of Accounting Information in Executive Compensation
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1077–1107, September 2012
How to Cite
OZKAN, N., SINGER, Z. and YOU, H. (2012), Mandatory IFRS Adoption and the Contractual Usefulness of Accounting Information in Executive Compensation. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 1077–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2012.00453.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 02:17PM EST
- Received 1 September 2010; accepted 14 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!