I thank Srikant Datar, Maria Loumioti, V.G. Narayanan, Tatiana Sandino, Suraj Srinivasan, Michael Toffel, Peter Tufano, and seminar participants at the Harvard Information, Markets, and Organizations Conference, Northwestern University, University of Minnesota, and Tilburg University for helpful comments. I acknowledge the financial support of the Division of Research of the Harvard Business School. All errors remain my own.
Employee Selection as a Control System
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 931–966, September 2012
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, D. (2012), Employee Selection as a Control System. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 931–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2012.00457.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 05:10AM EST
- Received 30 November 2010; accepted 9 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!