We are grateful to the editor and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and suggestions. We thank workshop participants at Boston College, Columbia University, Harvard University, University of Michigan, University of Miami, and Nanyang Technological University for useful comments and suggestions.
Do Managers Always Know Better? The Relative Accuracy of Management and Analyst Forecasts
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1217–1244, December 2012
How to Cite
HUTTON, A. P., LEE, L. F. and SHU, S. Z. (2012), Do Managers Always Know Better? The Relative Accuracy of Management and Analyst Forecasts. Journal of Accounting Research, 50: 1217–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2012.00461.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 03:34AM EST
- Received 4 January 2011; accepted 24 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!