Accepted by Phil Berger. We gratefully acknowledge comments received from Carol Ann Frost, Christo Karuna, Carol Liu, Mary Lea McAnally, Mike Neel, Kaye Newberry, Ananth Seetharaman, Ken Reichelt, Darren Roulstone, Yan Sun, Sam Tiras, Senyo Tse, Ross Watts, Chris Wolfe, an anonymous reviewer, and workshop participants at the 2012 McMaster Accounting Symposium, Louisiana State University, University of Houston and University of North Texas.
Managerial Overconfidence and Accounting Conservatism
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–30, March 2013
How to Cite
AHMED, A. S. and DUELLMAN, S. (2013), Managerial Overconfidence and Accounting Conservatism. Journal of Accounting Research, 51: 1–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2012.00467.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 07:49AM EST
- Received 3 November 2011; accepted 2 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!