Accepted by Philip Berger. We appreciate helpful comments from an anonymous reviewer, Chris Agoglia, Chi-Yue Chiu, Harry Evans, Mei Feng, Jeffery Hales, Vicky Hoffman, Bin Ke, Jane Kennedy, Lisa Koonce, Tamara Lambert, Clive Lennox, Bob Libby, Donald Moser, Terence Ng, David Piercey, Seet-Koh Tan, Shankar Venkataraman, and workshop participants at Nanyang Technological University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Northeastern University, University of Massachusetts Amherst, and University of Pittsburgh. We thank Stephen Kuselias and Jessica Osgood for research assistance.
The Effects of Guidance Frequency and Guidance Goal on Managerial Decisions
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2012
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 673–700, June 2013
How to Cite
YING WANG, E. and TAN, H.-T. (2013), The Effects of Guidance Frequency and Guidance Goal on Managerial Decisions. Journal of Accounting Research, 51: 673–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679X.2012.00470.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2012 06:50AM EST
- Received 3 January 2009; accepted 13 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!