Do Insiders Manipulate Earnings When They Sell Their Shares in an Initial Public Offering?
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2004
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–33, March 2005
How to Cite
DARROUGH, M. and RANGAN, S. (2005), Do Insiders Manipulate Earnings When They Sell Their Shares in an Initial Public Offering?. Journal of Accounting Research, 43: 1–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-679x.2004.00161.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2004
- Received 17 January 2001; accepted 9 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!