I would like to thank Jay Ritter for providing data. I would also like to thank Arnold Cowan, Rick Dark, Janet Hronek, and Gary Koppenhaver for their helpful suggestions and comments.
UNDERWRITER REPUTATION AND REPETITIVE PUBLIC OFFERINGS
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
© The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 341–354, Winter 1992
How to Cite
Carter, R. B. (1992), UNDERWRITER REPUTATION AND REPETITIVE PUBLIC OFFERINGS. Journal of Financial Research, 15: 341–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.1992.tb00117.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!