I am indebted to Robert Taggart and John Parsons for many helpful discussions and to Michael Anderson, Paul Asquith, Lawrence Benveniste, Alan Marcus, Hamid Mehran, Robert Merton, Richard Ruback, and Hassan Tehranian for their comments and suggestions.
ADVERSE CONTRACT INCENTIVES AND INVESTMENT BANKER REPUTATION: TARGET FIRM TENDER OFFER FEES
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2014
© The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 135–156, Spring 1996
How to Cite
McLaughlin, R. M. (1996), ADVERSE CONTRACT INCENTIVES AND INVESTMENT BANKER REPUTATION: TARGET FIRM TENDER OFFER FEES. Journal of Financial Research, 19: 135–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.1996.tb00589.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!