We would like to thank Jack McElwee and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors, however, are ours.
IS THERE A SIGNALING EFFECT OF UNDERWRITER REPUTATION?
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
© The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 27–43, Spring 2001
How to Cite
Helou, A. and Park, G. (2001), IS THERE A SIGNALING EFFECT OF UNDERWRITER REPUTATION?. Journal of Financial Research, 24: 27–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2001.tb00816.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!