We thank Michael Klausner, Dale Oesterle, and seminar participants at Northwestern University and the U.S. Department of Justice for comments on a previous draft of this paper. We gratefully acknowledge financial support of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, Association of Investment Management and Research, TIAA-CREF, and the Institutional Investor Project of Columbia University.
Relational Investing And Firm Performance
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 1–30, March 2004
How to Cite
Bhagat, S., Black, B. and Blair, M. (2004), Relational Investing And Firm Performance. Journal of Financial Research, 27: 1–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2004.00075.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!