I thank William T. Moore (the editor), R. Charles Moyer (the referee), Ajay Khorana, Eric Chang, Edward Nelling, Sanjiv Sabherwal, Kewei Hou, Marc Zenner, John Core, and seminar participants at the Georgia Institute of Technology, the Western Finance Association meetings, the Financial Management Association meetings, the Eastern Finance Association meetings, and the Southern Finance Association meetings for helpful comments and suggestions. I also thank Jonathon K. Cook with Fidelity Investments for helping me obtain proxy statements and annual reports.
Equity-Based Compensation for Employees: Firm Performance and Determinants
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 31–54, March 2004
How to Cite
Frye, M. B. (2004), Equity-Based Compensation for Employees: Firm Performance and Determinants. Journal of Financial Research, 27: 31–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2004.00076.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!