This article was written while Yamori was visiting the Center for Pacific Basin Studies of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. Helpful comments were received from William T. Moore, Narunto Nishigaki, and two anonymous referees. Yoshihiro Asai and Hiroshi Kokame provided excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco or the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
The Evolution Of Bank Resolution Policies In Japan: Evidence From Market Equity Values
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2004
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 115–132, March 2004
How to Cite
Spiegel, M. M. and Yamori, N. (2004), The Evolution Of Bank Resolution Policies In Japan: Evidence From Market Equity Values. Journal of Financial Research, 27: 115–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2004.00080.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!