The authors thank Greg Kadlec; Raman Kumar; Dilip Shome; and especially William T. Moore, the editor; and an anonymous referee for comments. Vijay Singal acknowledges partial financial support from a Virginia Tech summer grant.
ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, TAXES DRIVE THE JANUARY EFFECT
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 351–372, September 2004
How to Cite
Chen, H. and Singal, V. (2004), ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, TAXES DRIVE THE JANUARY EFFECT. Journal of Financial Research, 27: 351–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2004.00095.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!