We are grateful for comments and suggestions made by Gayle DeLong (the referee), William T. Moore (the editor), Linda Allen, Helen Bowers, Robert Bruner, Robert DeYoung, Laura Field, Donald Fraser, Larry Goldberg, Anna Martin, Jeffrey Mercer, Harold Mulherin, Breck Robinson, Robert Schweitzer, Adrian Tschoegl, and seminar participants at the 2002 Financial Management Association and the 2002 Eastern Finance Association meetings. Any errors or omissions remain our own.
INTERSTATE BANKING DEREGULATION AND THE CHANGING NATURE OF BANK MERGERS
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 1–20, March 2005
How to Cite
Becher, D. A. and Campbell, T. L. (2005), INTERSTATE BANKING DEREGULATION AND THE CHANGING NATURE OF BANK MERGERS. Journal of Financial Research, 28: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2005.00111.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!