We thank William T. Moore (the editor), Michael Fleming (the referee), Brad Jordan, Raymond Brooks, Arthur Warga, Sattar Mansi, and participants at the annual meetings of the Southern Finance Association and European Financial Management Association for helpful comments.
END-OF-DAY PRICING IN THE U.S. TREASURY MARKET: A COMPARISON OF GovPX AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 97–113, March 2005
How to Cite
Jordan, S. D. and Kuipers, D. R. (2005), END-OF-DAY PRICING IN THE U.S. TREASURY MARKET: A COMPARISON OF GovPX AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK. Journal of Financial Research, 28: 97–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2005.00116.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!