We thank Vijay Singal (the referee) and William T. Moore (the editor) for helpful comments. We also thank Beth Baugh for editorial assistance. Any remaining errors are our own.
CAN STOCK MARKET LIBERALIZATION IN EMERGING ECONOMIES MITIGATE LEGAL SYSTEMS DEFICIENCIES?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 421–437, September 2005
How to Cite
Kim, W. S., Lyn, E. and Zychowicz, E. J. (2005), CAN STOCK MARKET LIBERALIZATION IN EMERGING ECONOMIES MITIGATE LEGAL SYSTEMS DEFICIENCIES?. Journal of Financial Research, 28: 421–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2005.00132.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1The impacts of foreign institutional investors and governance mechanism on the cost of debt, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 2013, 14, 1, 143,
- 2Foreign investors and corporate governance in Korea, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2010, 18, 4, 390, , , ,
- 4Markets versus institutions in developing countries: National attributes as determinants, Emerging Markets Review, 2009, 10, 1, 51, ,
- 5Law, finance, and emerging market returns, Emerging Markets Review, 2007, 8, 3, 181, ,