IS THE BOOK-TO-MARKET RATIO A MEASURE OF RISK?
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 487–502, December 2005
How to Cite
Peterkort, R. F. and Nielsen, J. F. (2005), IS THE BOOK-TO-MARKET RATIO A MEASURE OF RISK?. Journal of Financial Research, 28: 487–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2005.00135.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!