We thank Jonathan Berk for encouraging us to take on this research project and for his comments. We thank William T. Moore (the editor), an anonymous referee, Larry Kryzanowski, and participants at the 2002 Financial Management Association annual conference at San Antonio, Texas for useful suggestions. All errors are ours. The research described herein was partially supported by the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China.
UNDERSTANDING SIZE AND THE BOOK-TO-MARKET RATIO: AN EMPIRICAL EXPLORATION OF BERK'S CRITIQUE
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 503–518, December 2005
How to Cite
Fan, X. and Liu, M. (2005), UNDERSTANDING SIZE AND THE BOOK-TO-MARKET RATIO: AN EMPIRICAL EXPLORATION OF BERK'S CRITIQUE. Journal of Financial Research, 28: 503–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2005.00136.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!