We are grateful to Stuart Rosenstein, Betty Simkins, and John Wald for helpful suggestions, and would like to thank James Ang, George Comer, Allan Eberhart, Andrew Fields, Kenneth Koford, and participants at the 2001 Eastern Finance Association, the 2002 European Financial Management Association, and the 2002 Financial Management Association Annual Meetings for their comments and constructive criticism. The second author thanks the Loyola College for Summer Research Grant used toward this research effort. All remaining errors or omissions are our own.
EVIDENCE ON THE MARKET FOR PROFESSIONAL DIRECTORS
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 575–589, December 2005
How to Cite
Keys, P. Y. and Li, J. (2005), EVIDENCE ON THE MARKET FOR PROFESSIONAL DIRECTORS. Journal of Financial Research, 28: 575–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2005.00140.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!