We thank seminar participants at Hong Kong Monetary Authority, University of Hong Kong, and National University of Singapore for constructive comments, and Linda Vasilescu for collecting and setting up the PHLX data. The third author thanks the Social Science and Humanity Council of Canada for funding support.
SUBORDINATED BINOMIAL OPTION PRICING
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 559–573, Winter 2006
How to Cite
Chang, C. W., Chang, J. S. K. and Tian, Y. S. (2006), SUBORDINATED BINOMIAL OPTION PRICING. Journal of Financial Research, 29: 559–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2006.00194.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!