The authors would like to acknowledge the helpful comments from William T. Moore (the former editor), Jacky So, Chip Wiggins, Lara Bryant, Ky Yuhn, and Pete DaDalt. In addition, the first author extends his thanks to the seminar participants at the University of Texas at Brownsville; New York Institute of Technology; Montclair State University; Adelphi University; the University of Maine, Orono; Indiana University, South Bend; and the University of South Carolina, Upstate. Part of this research was conducted as a result of a summer research grant at Texas A&M International University. The authors are responsible for any remaining errors.
CAPITAL STRUCTURE, SHAREHOLDER RIGHTS, AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 21–33, Spring 2007
How to Cite
Jiraporn, P. and Gleason, K. C. (2007), CAPITAL STRUCTURE, SHAREHOLDER RIGHTS, AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE. Journal of Financial Research, 30: 21–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2007.00200.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!