The authors would like to thank the reviewer, Sorin M. Sorescu of Texas A&M University, for his valuable comments and suggestions. They would also like to gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Moyer endowment at the University of Akron and the Theis endowment at St. John's University.
EFFECT OF FED POLICY ACTIONS ON THE DEFAULT LIKELIHOOD OF COMMERCIAL BANKS
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 147–162, Spring 2007
How to Cite
Akhigbe, A., Madura, J. and Martin, A. D. (2007), EFFECT OF FED POLICY ACTIONS ON THE DEFAULT LIKELIHOOD OF COMMERCIAL BANKS. Journal of Financial Research, 30: 147–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2007.00207.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!