We acknowledge helpful comments from the editor and two anonymous referees, as well as John Blease, Jarrad Harford, David Haushalter, Tomas Jandik, Sandy Klasa, Tim Kruse, Wayne Lee, Pu Liu, Steve Matsunaga, and participants at finance seminars at the University of Arkansas, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, the 2003 Southwest Finance Symposium, the 2003 Southern Finance Association annual meeting, and the 2005 Financial Management Association annual meeting. We also thank Beth Baugh for editorial assistance.
CEO EQUITY PORTFOLIO INCENTIVES AND LAYOFF DECISIONS
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2007
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 259–281, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Brookman, J. T., Chang, S. and Rennie, C. G. (2007), CEO EQUITY PORTFOLIO INCENTIVES AND LAYOFF DECISIONS. Journal of Financial Research, 30: 259–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2007.00213.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!