Helpful comments were provided by Laurence Booth, Richard Cantor, Michael Goldstein (Financial Management Association discussant), Raymond Kan, Tom McCurdy, Jin Han Pae, Wulin Suo, Selim Topaloglu, and the reviewer, Louis Ederington. I thank Richard Cantor, John Hull, Christopher Mann, and Alan White for data used in various versions of this article. Excellent research assistance was provided by Yu Du and Ian Glew.
STOCK MARKET REACTION TO ANTICIPATED VERSUS SURPRISE RATING CHANGES
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2007
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 301–320, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Purda, L. D. (2007), STOCK MARKET REACTION TO ANTICIPATED VERSUS SURPRISE RATING CHANGES. Journal of Financial Research, 30: 301–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2007.00215.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!