I wish to sincerely thank Michael Ferguson (the referee), Jayant Kale (the editor), Aditya Kaul, Mark Huson, Vikas Mehrotra, Jim Unterschulz, Harold Zhang, and the participants at the annual meeting of the 2003 Northern Finance Association for very helpful insights. I am solely responsible for any errors.
CONCENTRATED OPENING VOLUME: MARKET CLOSURE OR STRATEGIC TRADING?
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 321–334, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Asem, E. (2007), CONCENTRATED OPENING VOLUME: MARKET CLOSURE OR STRATEGIC TRADING?. Journal of Financial Research, 30: 321–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2007.00216.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!