The authors would like to thank William Baber, Mike Cliff, Christopher Jones, Anzhela Knyazeva, Alexei Ovtchinnikov, Michel Robe, Fei Xie, Jayant R. Kale (the editor), Lubomir Litov (the referee), and seminar participants at American University, George Washington University, IMF Institute, Virginia Tech, 2006 Washington Area Finance Association Conference, and the 2007 Financial Management Association meeting for comments and suggestions that significantly improved the article. Ağca acknowledges a research grant from the J. Wendell and Louise Crain Research Fellowships program at George Washington University School of Business, and Mansi acknowledges receipt of partial funding from Virginia Tech's summer support. All remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors.
MANAGERIAL OWNERSHIP, TAKEOVER DEFENSES, AND DEBT FINANCING
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 85–112, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Ağca, Ş. and Mansi, S. A. (2008), MANAGERIAL OWNERSHIP, TAKEOVER DEFENSES, AND DEBT FINANCING. Journal of Financial Research, 31: 85–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2008.00233.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!