The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Center for International Business Studies, Mays Business School, Texas A&M University, Hanken Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, and Academy of Finland. Helpful comments were received from seminar participants at the 2003 European Finance Association conference in Helsinki and 2003 Financial Management Association conference in Denver. Also, we have benefited from comments by Tarun Chordia, Avinidhar Subrahmanyam, David Chapman, Robert Dittmar, Sorin Sorescu, Eric Kelley, Jaap Bos, Schmuel Baruch, Rune Höglund, Markus Jäntti, Andy Naranjo, Gunnar Rosenqvist, and Paulo Renato Soares Terra, as well as Editor Gerald Gay.
STOCK MARKET REACTION TO GOOD AND BAD INFLATION NEWS
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 141–166, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Knif, J., Kolari, J. and Pynnönen, S. (2008), STOCK MARKET REACTION TO GOOD AND BAD INFLATION NEWS. Journal of Financial Research, 31: 141–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6803.2008.00235.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!